SOCIAL EXCLUSION AND THE RIGHT TO CITY IN THE AGE OF URBAN MOBILITIES
The H2020 SMARTDEST Project (ref. 870753), “Cities as mobilities hubs: tackling social exclusion through smart citizen engagement” is organizing its 2nd Intermediate Scientific Workshop, on 21 October in Torino, hosted by the Politecnico.
The workshop, entitled Social exclusion and the right to city in the age of urban mobilities, will be an opportunity to present key outputs from the project, especially in the field of housing exclusion, precarious labour and neighbourhood transformation in cities that are hubs of tourism and related transnational mobilities. Key authors external to the consortium will also present their work on these topics, and will engage in a collective debate about the future of urban research in the age of mobilities.
- Loris Servillo - Politecnico di Torino - FULL lab;
- Riccardo Valente - Universitat Rovira i Virgili;
- Mara Ferreri - Politecnico di Torino;
- Franz Buhr - Universidade de Lisboa;
- Filippo Celata - Università di Roma La Sapienza;
- Antonio Paolo Russo - Universitat Rovira i Virgili;
- Zélia Breda - Universidade de Aveiro.