TRANSPORT MARKET LIBERALISATION,TENDERING AND COMPETITION. The role of contract management
7-19/09/2022 | Torino
- Summer School: 75 hours (64 hours lecture + 11 hours individual work)
- Credits: the number of CFU will be defined by each Board of Studies (Collegio di Corso di Studi)
- Venue: in presence teaching. Blended teaching if needed because of the pandemic. Lectures can be recorded and made available to students.
- When: 7-19/09/2022
- Registration deadline: 31/08/2022
- For registration send an e-mail to: summerschoolCM_polito@outlook.co
The course will be held by outstanding experts with high international reputation in the workshop topics, coming from Leonardo, Thales, Hitachi Rail, Almaviva, SCR Piemonte SpA, ADR Center and Partner at Studio Legale Gabellini & Associati, Politecnico di Torino.
Scientific Coordinator: Prof. Cristina Pronello
Lecturers: Marco Bardazzi, Domenico Coiro, Rachele Gabellini, Manuel Giros, Jamal Feddahi, Alessandro Mannelli, Flavio Petrilli, Cristina Pronello, Prasanna Sampath, Bruno Smania, Stefania Tafuri, Claudio Trincianti, Dario Zimmardi
- Context Summer School (221 KB)
- Expected Learning Outcomes Summer School (590 KB)
- Syllabus Summer School (274 KB)
- Calendar Summer School (333 KB)
- Full Program Summer School (1 MB)